Saturday, July 12, 2008

Workin' 9 to 5

So I figured that since most of you have no idea what I do all day at work, I should show you some pictures I stole from work. These pictures come to me in reports that I have to proofread and then send to the insurance companies who ordered them. It's boring, but it's my life.
All the reports I do need to have a sketch of the home. And sometimes I have to draw one myself. Believe me, it's more fun than it sounds.

I thought this was a really cool picture. We have to include a picture of the dog if there is one at the home for liability reasons, so an inspector took this one and I think it turned out really well.

3 comments:

Brooke and Jason said...

Hooray! You are alive!! Welcome back Pig!

Jaime And Kalen said...

fancy expensive houses... Yes please!

Neil and Steph said...

PIG!!! This is Steph- and LES. When are we hanging out? Give us a call ;)