Thursday, February 12, 2009

Last Trip

I just got back yesterday from Idaho from what was probably my last trip as an inspector/appraisor. I know I have only been inspecting homes for about 3 months, but my boss thinks it's time for me to move up in the company. It's not a sure thing yet, but I am the only person who applied for the position. And if all goes as planned, I will be a business analyst by next week.

I'm going to miss this job. It was a pretty sweet gig to be able to have my company pay for me to travel all over the country for weeks at a time. But it will also be a good thing. It will be nice to be able to go home each night after work and to have steady pay.

Anyway, here are some pictures if scenic Boise. I was also in Sun Valley, but I forgot to take any pictures.

This is Boise State's stadium. I didn't get to see the smurf turf, but I was tempted to drive around honking and yelling, "Go Utes!"



How would you like to have to mow this guys lawn? Yikes!

5 comments:

Spencer said...

I hope you get the position. Go Utes!

Aaron and Cassie said...

yay for blog stalking...you find many a friends that you dont ever see anymore!
Hey good luck! Its awesome your boss wants you to move up the ladder! We're lucky Aaron still even has a decent job, cuz he's been applying all over and nothings coming through!!!

Amy Buff said...

Congrats Jordan!

Thrillsons said...

How can you be done? You never came to Indiana?

Jaime And Kalen said...

look who is all grown up and making lots of money... Jordan! Congratulations on the promotion, probably!