Monday, March 30, 2009

Probably the Worst Decision I Ever Made

Disclaimer: This post is kind of a downer. Don't read it if you don't want to feel depressed.

So most of you know by now that I no longer work as an inspector anymore and that I took the new position in my company that I talked about in my last post. I am really regretting that now. I hate my new job, I get paid less, and I don't get to travel twice a month. I don't know why I took this new job. I guess I thought there was a good reason at the time, even though I would be taking a pay cut. Now I'm wondering if I should try to buy a house anymore, or even if I should quit. I'm really not enjoying what I do anymore. At first, my boss told me that if I didn't like my new job, I could go back to being an inspector. Now, he's saying that the inspector position doesn't even exist anymore, so that's out.

So, sorry if you're depressed now after reading. I really just need a place to vent my frustrations. I'm sure things will pick up soon.

6 comments:

Brooke and Jason said...

Dang Jord! I am sorry!!! Hang in there!

Jaime And Kalen said...

Sorry Jord, but I bet we could fix it with chocy choc donuts.... interested?

Amy Buff said...

I'm in sort of the same predicament. Let's go bowling and vent it out...

Jordan said...

Chocy Choc donuts while watching Lord of the Rings sound pretty good to me. I think we should do it.

Neil and Steph said...

Oh man!! I'm sorry buddy... If there's anything I can do to help, you let me know! Hang in there.

Aaron and Cassie said...

Pig, dude that thinks! Jobs are so rough these days, and the housing market seems so wonderful we are even considering buying a house...BUT we have to remind ourselves that even if its a good deal, if we don't have the money then its not a good deal. Anyway We need to play ASAP...serious, we'll txt you!