Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So I'm Trying to Buy a Condo

I have been looking now for about 3 months for my own place. At first, I wanted to buy a house so I could have a yard and such. But I changed my mind when I saw a few condos. But I need some help. This has turned out to be much harder than I was expecting. My realtor is doing a decent job finding places, but I'm not liking many of them. Or if I do like them, they turn out to be too expensive. I was hoping maybe some of you had some ideas for me. I am looking for a place that's under $125,000, and relatively close to my work on 33rd South and Highland Drive. It doesn't necessarily have to be that close, but it would be nice. Since I feel like I have exhausted pretty much every other resource on the internet to find a condo, I wanted to ask you all and see if anyone knew about a place.


Maybe something like this:




Okay, so maybe not THAT nice.

5 comments:

Jamie and MJ said...

Jordan you should buy ours. We only bought it a year ago and have out grown it. It is totally remodeled new everything inside. 2 bedroom one bath about 980 sq feet. Nice ward and neighbors. Think about it. it is 3900 south 900 East.

Justin, Leta, Isaac, Katie, & Miles Robinson said...

Pig,

You are funny. This post me laugh. I found you through Amy Carlston's blog. I don't know if you are in love with your Realtor, but if you don't mind changing, my brother is a realtor and he helped us find our house and we love it. His name is Dave Anderegg and is number is 548-5809. Just a thought. Anyway, I really hope you can find a "condo" like the one in your pictures for 125,000. Let me know if you find one. Leta

leslie miles stobbe said...

I'm so glad you updated!

Spencer said...

Oh yeah, my Brother Doug is selling his house in Murray. But I think, it's selling for more around 150,000 or so. Let me know if you're interested though. It has a yard, which means you could have a dog.

Harper Family said...

Pig!
Cool pics of all the fun places you've been. Those falls looked refreshing! Good luck in the condo hunt.